Coveleigh Club offers a variety of camps and activities to keep Coveleigh kids happy and busy! Summer Camp, Tennis Camp, swimming, boating, hanging on the playground, playing basketball, and organized evening events: there are endless possibilities for fun!
Coveleigh Summer Camp
- Designed for member children and grandchildren aged 4-12 years
- Housed in our newly renovated, air - conditioned Carriage House
- Led by the very popular Midland School art teacher, Brett Reilly and, since 2004, our dedicated Camp Director Ellie Speros
- All campers swim and play tennis, and then are free to customize their experience through our elective program. Electives include: archery, scuba diving, cooking, kayaking, sports and music.
- The best camp on the sound!
Coveleigh Tennis Camp
- Offered to member children aged 7 - 16 years
- Led since 2009 by our talented Director of Racquet Sports, Andrea Bonfigli
- Players of all skill levels learn technique and strategy in a fun group environment
- Campers receive tennis instruction from USPTA certified instructors in the morning and afternoon with a break in the middle of the day for swimming, snack bar and free time with friends
Club Facilities and Activities for Coveleigh Kids
- Our playground and sport court are the most popular meeting spots for our youngest members
- Our waterfront activities include kayaking, paddle boarding and swimming to the docks
- "Cove Club Kids Hang" provides supervised fun on summer evenings for the kids while parents enjoy club tennis or dining
- Year - round social events include Mr Reilly's sculpture boot camps, Halloween Costume Party, Santa Brunch and more!